Friday, May 18, 2012

Super Fun Weekend Times!

Lot's and lots of excitement, folk. (I say folk cause there is maybe one other person reading this...)


Today there is a super new Tabletop, with one of my absolute favorite games, Ticket To Ride. Anne Wheaton, Wil Wheaton, Colin Ferguson and super-friend Amy! 


Tomorrow I go to Motor City Comicon, to meet Colin Ferguson!! Eureka, be still my heart. 


This shirt ^^
I have still been a super-insomniac, however I have been getting a lot done. I have passed 12,000 words on my WIP novel (Insert confetti here) and I got a 50 dollar rebate in the mail to buy this shirt ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~>
Okay, I used 17.50 with shipping. Which means more cash to spend on things I do not need but c'mon how do I not buy it it's a limited offer and amazing and red and it's got the ship on it????


And if luck should have it I may win something from Geek & Sundry for a Tabletop trivia thingy that I answered right but the winners are random so maybe I win maybe I don't. 


Okay, clearly going... 27.34 hours without sleep does not do my body good. Off to eat Jimmy John's and watch Dr. Who and maybe sleep some but not too long cause I don't wanna be up again tonight...


Rambling finished... Now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment